This isn't a lie

I'm going crazy

Friday, January 16, 2009

Supernatural

It’s 5:51 am in the morning and I just finished watching the latest ep of supernatural. It’s been abit over 1 month since the hiatus started and I was expecting this ep to be one of those mediocre, run of the mill, monster of the week ones... and guess what? I was HALF right; it was, sort of, a monster of the week ep...

BUT IT ALSO FUCKING ROCKED, IT WAS FAR FROM ORDINARY. I was planning to sleep after watching it... BUT I CANT; I’M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP BECAUSE IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD. THIS CAN BE EXEMPLIFIED THROUGH MY EXCESSIVE USE OF FUCKING CAPS LOCK. IT WAS THAT GOOD! FUCK DUDE I FEEL SO PUMPED. I’M GOING TO GO OUT AND PUNCH A FUCKING BEAR/HORSE/COW/OX IN THE GOD DAMN NECK (I'D PROBABLY DIE DOING IT) BUT THAT’S HOW PUMPED I AM! DEAN, MR CHISELED CHEST, WINCHESTER IS THE MAN-LIEST SHIT EVER.

Please enjoy this very masculine portrait of Dean. Look at those eyes, they cut right into your soul!

1 comment:

Pierre said...

you chose the wrong photo!!