This isn't a lie

I'm going crazy

Monday, May 11, 2009

Scrubs SERIES Finale/FTTS disbanding

I loved it, a fantastic way to end a fantastic series. Watch it if you haven't already.

Tbh I'm pretty sad that it's over, but i knew it was coming (especially since it was announced that season 7 was going to be their last season but that got dicked because of the writers strike). It was a good ending that made me reflect on alot of things in my life.

I was also, unfortunately,shattered to find out that Fly To The Sky are going to be doing solo projects and that their last official album was album 8. Apparently they're going to be making digital singles together in the future but lets not try to sugar coat it, they've pretty much separated and I seriously wasn't expecting that.

With the arrival of the end of one of my favorite series and one of my favorite musical groups; I'm going to have to say that I have taken something away from this. I should appreciate the things that I have now before it's too late. I've always waited for the latest Scrubs episode to come out or the newest FTTS album to be released but now...it's not going to happen anymore. Things like friends for instance, thanks for being there guys etc... :)




No comments: